An Economic Storm is Coming…Are You Prepared?
The economy is predicted to get much worse. Watch the video below filmed at a private event that we hosted at the end of 2009. You’ll learn first hand what major investors are currently saying about the US economy and how this will impact you
Some of the powerful insights in the Video
- Learn why these are unprecedented times in history, unlike has ever been seen, since the US began
- You’ll see why inflation occurs and how it’s tied to the number of US dollars that are printed and in circulation
- Did you know that the value of the US dollar had fallen 15% on the world stage, by the end of 2009? Find out what this means and why this is a sign of growing unrest with the US dollar as the global standard currency
- Many estimates suggest the US owes foreigners approximately $7 Trillion. You’ll see why this is a major concern as investors begin pulling away from the US, plus what this could spell for the average US consumer
- Watch a Top economist give his analysis of why very troubling times lie ahead…so much so, that 2009 will be regarded “as the good old days”
- Hear the results of the Peter Bernholz study on Hyper-inflation. Learn the single defining characteristic of each occurrence and how the US compares today…you’ll be shocked!
Now learn the lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its
twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that
summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you
know that it is near, right at the door.