Your Savings make up the core strength of your financial life or the Trunk of Your Fruitful Tree. Sound financial growth stems from your foundation of savings. Many people don’t have enough money in savings because they don’t know how to structure it to best benefit their lives. When structured properly, you should have a system of savings that offers liquidity, safety, high yield, tax-advantaged growth, and other advantages.
You’ll learn the answers to questions like:
- How much should I be saving?
- How much should I keep in savings?
- Where should these savings be kept?
- Where can I find a better return than the measly amount my bank is paying?
- How does cash grow in permanent life insurance?
- How much should I be putting into my 401k/IRA and why?
- What are the advantages of having a Wealth Gate?
- What are the advantages of having a Storehouse?
- What is the right Multi-Tiered Strategy of my Savings?
We’ll teach you how to incorporate a plan that establishes a Wealth Gate so that you know your wealth is always growing and that you’re putting the right amount of money in savings. We’ll help you establish a plan for success so that you have a multi-tiered approach to savings that offers you all of the advantages mentioned above. Along the way, you’ll discover many of the pitfalls in the plans most of us have been recommended so you can wisely implement the strategy which makes most sense for your family. By crafting a strong Trunk, you’ll earn a higher return on your Dollars than most people who are taking on much more market risk without ever introducing that risk into your plan.
This will give you stability and peace of mind in all financial decisions because you know your plan is strong and the only risk you face is that of a depreciating Dollar – which is addressed in the next stage.
This post is Part 3 in the series Your Fruitful Tree. To continue with this series, click on Pt 4. To use this as a growth tool to better understand your own calling, you might start by reading Pt 1 and Pt 2.
Artwork credit: “The Trunk”, original artwork by Don Tate