Questions for Revelation on Natural & Spiritual Laws
Beyond our natural reality, there is a spiritual or heavenly reality which is also subjected to the conflicts of two Kingdoms, yet this takes places not without order and set rules. We will define these as natural laws and spiritual laws.
1. How do you perceive laws in different contexts: social laws, natural laws, moral laws, etc?
2. Explain the relationship between law and order.
3. How do you compare natural laws to spiritual laws? How can you learn from nature about spiritual things?
4. What is your opinion of discipline in light of laws set in the realities we are living in?
5. How do you define freedom? Do you think laws in the natural and spiritual realities of your life hinder you from obtaining freedom? How so?
Questions for Meditation and Application
1. Looking back at your life, how did you learn about the law of gravity? Can you give some examples in terms of :
a. Being disciplined by gravity?
b. Enjoying freedom because of or helped by gravity?
2. Explain the relationship between wisdom and coming to understand the natural and spiritual laws that are functioning in your life.
3. Give some examples of spiritual freedom.
This post is _Part 4_ in the series Natural Laws and Spiritual Laws. To use this as a growth tool to better understand your own calling, you might start by reading the explanation of this series, Pt 1, Pt 2 and Pt 3.
Photo credit: Farside Hues